(Written by Tan, J)
- Number 0-100: fill in the number charts, count objects in groups of 10, write tens and ones, count beads in tens and ones, subtraction of 5 and 10, number relationship, addition and place value, add to make 9, add to make 8, more addition and subtraction, subtraction 4, 5, 6, 7, 9, subtraction with borrowing, trading, linking addition and number relationships, arrange numbers in ascending order, arrange numbers in descending order, addition and subtraction, more than, less than.
- Number words: number words from 0-100, count and write the correct number word, Multiplication: tables 1x, 2x, 3x, 4x, 5x, groups of the same number objects, addition and multiplication, multiply by 2, multiply by 3, two multiplication statements, draw and count in groups, complete the number sentences, draw according to multiplication statement, draw objects according to statement, write one multiplication and one addition statement, count insteps of 2, 3, 4, count in steps of 10, multiplication practice, word problems.
- Division: meaning of division, grouping objects, ring three items in a group, ring four items in a group, division statements, division word problems with pictures, more division practise, word problems, word problems on multiplication and division.
- Shapes-Space: names of shapes, identifying shapes, identifying the next pattern. Lengths, weights, heights--measurements: comparing lengths, measuring lengths, weights, measuring weights.
- Graphs: construct a pictograph, how to read a pictograph. Fractions: colour half of each figure, colour a quarter of each figure. Time: read the hour, read the half hour. Answers.