(Written by Howard, P)
- Excellence in Reading Skills Year 6 is the last of six books aimed at primary children to help improve their reading and vocabulary.
- Students are presented with an interesting study passage based on questions which may puzzle them.
- Hopefully, students' general knowledge will increase as they work through the series.
- In Year 6, pupils are required to read and search for answers in the text. Questions involving a basic knowledge of grammar are expanded from the previous level.
- Students also practice writing sentences correctly, and are required to create a sentence relevant to each text.
- The Answers section is placed in the middle of the book so it can be removed by a teacher or parent.