Step into Handwriting for Queensland Schools Year 5
- Brand: Davis & Rawlins
- Availability: In Stock
(Written by Davis & Rawlins)
- The fifth in a series of seven books for Queensland modern cursive handwriting.
- This interactive handwriting series for Queensland schools helps students develop a legible personal style of handwriting.
- Each book is presented in portrait format and includes specific teaching points and inclusive cultural activities.
- Features: Perfect models of the appropriate script for each level
- General Information section covering the key components of a handwriting program and recommended teaching sequence
- Comprehensive Teaching Objectives and Notes
- An insert which contains a deskstrip and a Certificate of Completion
- Age-appropriate activities to boost phonic and word-building skills
- Regular self-evaluation exercises to develop confidence in writing
- Interactive activities where students are encouraged to talk about the script features
- A Pupil Profile to help teachers and parents monitor students.