(Written by Tierney, J)
- The sequel to Bush Boys--a further thrilling camping adventure.
- The National Park Ranger has given the boys some sealed orders, which lend zest to their adventure.
- The real danger comes from kidnappers who aim to extort a huge ransom from Cuthbert's rich father.
- The book contains 71 pages of appendices of camping tips and other useful information.
- A quarterly magazine called "Bush Boys Explorers", edited by Sue Elvis, a homeschooling mother of eight, is published quarterly and may be downloaded from www.cardinalnewman.com.au.
Grade/s 5-9 | 512 Pages | 370 Grams