(Written by Tan, J)
- Numbers 0 to 100 - count the objects, write in tens and ones, greater/smaller number, numbers, number words, arrange in ascending order, arrange in descending order.
- Addition and subtraction up to 100 - addition and subtraction statements, numbers relationships, numbers before and after other numbers, more than, less than, addition, subtraction, subtraction by regrouping word problems.
- Place value of numbers to 1000 - count in hundreds, tens and ones, count on the HTO frame, draw beds on to HTO frame, addition statements and HTO frame, hundreds, tens and ones and HTO frame, place value.
- Number words - number words, numerals.
- Number series/arranging numbers - number series, greater, smaller number, greatest number, smallest number, arrange in ascending order, arrange in descending order, identify number series, means of >, < and =, more than, less than.
- Addition and subtraction up to 1000 - simple addition, simple subtraction in ones, tens and hundreds, given three numbers, write additional and subtraction statements, add in ones, tens and hundreds, match to make 100, subtract in ones, tens and hundreds, addition with regrouping.
- Addition and subtraction up to 1000 - Subtraction with regrouping, number relationships, picture and addition and subtraction statements, three numbers and addition and subtraction statements, number puzzle, maths puzzles, more additions an subtractions, substitution, sums and differences, largest and smallest sum and difference, revision, word problems.
- Time - write the minutes of a clock, draw the correct time, write the correct time, draw the time now and later, write the time now and earlier or later, meaning of "past" and "to", word problems
- Weight - meaning of heavier and lighter, find the weight in kg, read the scales in kg, read the scales g, word problems.
- Space and measurement - nets, 3D solids, using given nets of cubes to form cubes, properties of a cube, using given nets of rectangular prisms to form prisms, properties of rectangular prisms, using given nets of triangular prisms to form prisms, properties of triangular prisms, nets of square pyramid, properties of square pyramids.
- Revision. Answers.
Grade/s 3 | 128 Pages | 330 Grams