(Written by Howard, P)
- Excellence in Reading Skills Year 1 is the first of six books aimed at primary children to help improve their reading and vocabulary.
- Students are presented with an interesting study passage based on questions which may puzzle them.
- Hopefully, student's general knowledge will increase as they work through the series.
- At Year 1, pupils have to read and search for answers in the text. They are also required to create a sentence relevant to each text from given words.
- The Answers section is placed in the middle of the book so it can be removed by a teacher or parent.