(Written by Howard, P)
- Excellence in Reading Skills Year 5 is the fifth of six books aimed at primary children to help improve their reading and vocabulary, Students are presented with an interesting study passage based on questions which may puzzle them.
- Hopefully, students' general knowledge will increase as they work through the series.
- At Year 5, pupils are required to read and search for answers in the text. Questions involving a basic knowledge of grammar are introduced.
- Students also practice writing sentences correctly, and are required to create a sentence relevant to each text.
- The Answers section is placed in the middle of the book so it can be removed by a teacher or parent.