(Written by Bull, I)
- To be used after Easy Learn Maths 6A, 6B.
- The first part of the book provides a quick reference for the various skills within each topic via clear student-centred explanations and accompanying worded examples.
- Each topic is followed by a page of practice exercises.
- The second part contains 40 revision and practice worksheets which ensure that, as the year progresses, students are keeping on top of current and previous work by progressively working through questions from different topics.
- Answers are provided to the practice sheets and worksheets.
- Contents: Whole number,
- number patterns,
- fractions and percentages,
- Decimal numbers,
- The number plane,
- Chance and data,
- Revision and practice worksheets,
- Answers to practice pages,
- Answers to worksheets.
Grade/s 7 | 128 Pages | 320 Grams